SHOULD I LEASE OR FINANCE MY NEXT VEHICLE?
By Sales Consultant Kristian Davisson - www.kristiandavisson.com
There are many myths circulating these days about purchasing a vehicle, so let's take a look at the reality of how these two options actually work.
1) Who is it for? - Leasing a vehicle is for drivers that primarily drive short distances, are staunch believers in vehicle maintenance, and those that prefer a new vehicle every two or three years. It is not recommended for people who wish to customize their vehicle with aftermarket parts.
2) How long can I lease? - A lease term can range from two to five years with varying interest rates.
3) What happens when my lease term has ended? - You can choose to keep the vehicle by buying out the remaining cost, trade in for a newer vehicle, or simply return the vehicle and walk away.
4) What are my kilometer restrictions? - An average kilometer plan for The Pas and surrounding area is 25000km/year, but you can choose different plans tailored to your driving habits.
5) What is my warranty? - Warranty on leased vehicles is the same as if you were financing. Ford warranty is 3 years/60000km factory, 5 years/100000km powertrain, 5 years/100000km roadside assistance. You can also tailor additional warranty to suit your needs.
1) Who is it for? - Financing is for drivers that intend to own their vehicle outright after payments are complete and prefer to modify their vehicle as they see fit. It is also great for drivers that drive extended distances and who prefer to keep their vehicle for an extended period of time.
2) How long can I finance? - A finance term can range from three to seven years with varying interest rates.
3) What happens when my finance term has ended? - Once all your payments are complete you own the vehicle.
4) What are my kilometer restrictions? - There are none. Drive it as far as you wish, however you wish.
5) What is my warranty? - Ford warranty is 3 years/60000km factory, 5 years 100000km powertrain, and 5 years 100000km roadside assistance. Additional warranty beyond factory warranty is available, and can be tailored to your driving habits.
Following these tips can help you decide what's perfect for you. If you'd like to explore these options in more detail, book an appointment today with Kristian, Jordan, Norm, or Kevin at 1-204-623-4350 in The Pas or Nikki, Doug, Curtis & Tim at 1-204-687-3940 in Flin Flon or simply email email@example.com
By Sales Consultant Jordan Krost
One of the areas that is often a sore spot when buying a new vehicle is the trade-in value that is offered by the dealership. Let’s be honest, there’s always a difference over what the dealership will give you and what you know it’s worth. What the sales manager calls dents & scratches, you call memories and ‘love-taps’. Here’s a few tips compiled from several veteran salespeople on how to get the most from your trade-in..
Following these 6 steps can make a huge difference when upgrading your vehicle. If you'd like to see what your vehicle's trade value is, book an appointment today with Jordan, Norm, Kristian or Kevin at 1-204-623-4350 in The Pas or Nikki, Doug, Curtis & Tim at 1-204-687-3940 in Flin Flon or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org